Analog Acceleration Sensor Module ADXL335 – GY-61
GY-61 DXL335 3-Axis Accelerometer Module is a three axis accelerometer sensor module based on ADXL335 integrated circuit. The ADXL335 is a triple axis accelerometer with extremely low noise and power consumption. The sensor has a full sensing range of +/-3g. It can measure the static acceleration of gravity in tilt-sensing applications, as well as dynamic acceleration resulting from motion, shock, or vibration.
There is an on-board 3.3V voltage regulator to power the ADXL335 so power provided should be between 3.3V and 6V DC.
- ADXL335 3-axis Accelerometer
- On-board 3.3V Voltage Regulator
- Analog voltage output centered at 1.65V
- Suitable for connection to 5V and 3.3V systems
- Supply Voltage: 3V – 5V
- Full scale range: +/-3g
- Sensitivity: 300mV/g (Typ)